A vertical drop block that hangs above your heart's center. The Chloe pulls your focus towards the things that matter. Set your intentions on each side of the block, or dance your loved ones' initials around her.
Dimensions: 20 x 3.5 x 3.5 mm
Chain Length: 18" + 2" adjustable chain
- All 4 sides can be engraved
- See Image Gallery for engraving placement
- Text is flushed to the bottom of the block
Character limit on each side: 8
Material: 14k Gold Vermeil
- Products are consciously and ethically made
Duration: About 2 weeks to make and deliver
- Packed in our ready to gift SOAMI Box
- Talk to us about any special requests you might have
HAND STAMPING & LASER ENGRAVING
Hand Stamping: A method performed by hand using steel stamps and a hammer. This technique results in variations in character depth and kerning. The charm in this method of stamping is that it leaves behind an organic, human element in the type, not to be treated as defect. Outcome is more organic as characters are dented into the metal.
Characters available: Standard Alphanumerics (CAPS), Hebrew Characters, Special Symbols / . - • ♡ - & | ∞ # (star) (wings)
Laser engraving: Done by machine, using a laser beam to burn the surface of the metal. Outcome is a sleek finish, word/image is perfectly engraved. Characters available: Limitless options of fonts available based on your choice, or (consult us for font suggestions), handwritten words, other non-alphabetic languages (including Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Urdu...)
- Single initials will be stamped in an upright vertical position (as in Image 2). Words will automatically be horizontal according to the bar.
- The clasp will be placed on the right hand side unless otherwise specified.
- Let us know in the Remarks if you have any specific requirements. Please do not make any unnecessary remarks to avoid any delays in your order.
- If you have selected any of the Laser Engraved options, after placing your order, email us a jpeg file of your artwork to be engraved along with your Order Number (eg. #2204), over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prolonged exposure to humidity will cause the plating to fade. Keep away from perfume and water, and store in a dry place as best as you can.