Full Moon Necklace
Our beloved Full Moon Necklace is a simple disk that holds your initials. It can be worn on its own or layered with your favourite pieces.
- The Full Moon Necklace is 10 mm in diameter
- One sided stamping
- Chain length is 16 inch + 5cm adjustable chain
- Smooth satin-gloss finish
- Modern English
- Made in 316 stainless steel, 18k gold plated and 18k rose gold plated
- Products are consciously and ethically made
- Packed in our SOAMI box, select a message card to go with, or have it blank so that you can hand-write your personalised message.
HAND STAMPING & LASER ENGRAVING
Hand Stamping: A method performed by hand using steel stamps and a hammer. This technique results in variations in character depth and kerning. The charm in this method of stamping is that it leaves behind an organic, human element in the type, not to be treated as defect. Outcome is more organic as characters are dented into the metal.
Characters available: Standard Alphanumerics (CAPS), Hebrew Characters, Special Symbols / . - • ♡ - & | ∞ # (star) (wings)
Laser engraving: Done by machine, using a laser beam to burn the surface of the metal. Outcome is a sleek finish, word/image is perfectly engraved. Characters available: Limitless options of fonts available based on your choice, or (consult us for font suggestions), handwritten words, other non-alphabetic languages (including Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Urdu...)
- Let us know in the Remarks if you have any specific requirements. Please do not make any unnecessary remarks to avoid any delays in your order.
- If you have selected any of the Laser Engraved options, after placing your order, email us a jpeg file of your artwork to be engraved along with your Order Number (eg. #2204), over to email@example.com.
- Prolonged exposure to humidity will cause the plating to fade. Keep away from perfume and water, and store in a dry place as best as you can.
- Takes 10-12 working days
BULK ORDERS / BRIDESMAID GIFTS
Contact us here.
We do bulk orders with special message customisations.