An intimate guided session - hand-stamping workshop conducted at our Raffles City Flagship Store! Pick out your favourite piece of jewellery from our store and engrave on them. Workshop price includes jewellery item. To ensure close learning and intimacy, we are keeping to 2 pax per workshop. Workshop will only be conducted when there are at 2 pax.
Join us, as we quieten our minds and learn the delicate craft of hand-stamping. Immerse in this therapeutic art form. Workshop comes with a free drink.
Venue: Our shop @ Raffles City Singapore #03-27 (S)179103
Workshop Price: $85/pax (Weekdays) | $100/pax (Friday & Weekends)
This listing is for Workshop price only, final price depends on your jewellery selection.
List of products for Workshop
Products you can choose from - (click on item names to see the Product Listing). It is highly recommended for you to pre-decide on an item so that we will not run into inventory issues :) Should you be undecided, kindly inform us of the items you might be deciding between.
- Aletheia Bar + Disk Necklace - Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, White Gold (OOS)
- Chloe Block Necklace - Rose Gold (OOS), Yellow Gold (OOS), White Gold (OOS)
- OLEA Oval Disk Necklace - Yellow Gold, White Gold
- Liv Disk Bracelet - Rose Gold, Gold, Silver
- Ginza Oblong Bangle - Rose Gold, Gold, Silver
- Tokyo Oblong Bangle - Rose Gold, Gold, Silver
- RUE Bar Necklace - Silver, Matte Silver
- Heart Necklace - Silver
This 1h 30 mins workshop aims to help us better appreciate the craft and soul that goes into the making of SOAMI’s pieces. Allow yourself this time to re-calibrate and focus on the things that matter, and carve them on a keepsake with your own hands, for yourself or a loved one.
What you will experience
- Learn key techniques of hand-stamping and practice them.
- Learn about the tools used in this craft, and work with them.
- Learn to stamp neatly in a straight line, and on a curved edge
- Learn about the intricacies of the different letters, and what to avoid.
- Understand more about the different types of jewellery materials and how they will respond to the hammer and stamps.
- Attendees will get to pick out their favourite engravable pieces, stamp their meaningful words/initials on them and bring them home/gift them to loved ones.
Anyone! This would be a great activity for couples, friends, crafters, jewellery lovers, if you are looking to pick up a new skill, or simply curious about this traditional art form.
Kindly note that sessions held on a weekend will face a small weekend surcharge.
Wish to engage us for a private session for a hens party or a special celebration? => Request for a specific date or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.