Lumière means light in French. Each piece beautifully made by artisanal craftsmen, polished with a high shine, finished with a complimentary personalised engraving.
The Lumière boasts a bevelled edge that lends the ring its distinct extra shine. This piece is designed to illuminate. Set a mindful intention on it or your beautiful initials.
Colours: Champagne Rose, Silver, Brushed Silver, Matte Black, French Gold
Material: Stainless steel, 18k gold and rose gold plating
Sizes: SOAMI Sizes 4 - 10 available, some colours available in size 11
Women: Size 4-7, Men: Size 8-10
Band Widths: 4mm, 5mm
Feature: Curved inner-side for comfort fit
Half sizes: Not available
Fonts: Standard (hand-stamp), Gotham, Quickpen, Petit
You may only select one font. Standard hand-stamping is only applicable to the outside of the ring.
This is a couple rings listing, both rings must be the same colour. If you'd like two different coloured rings, kindly check out the individual ring listing here
HOW TO ORDER?
- Select Engraving Placement: Outside/Inside/Both
- Select ring details
- Determine your size (see below for measurement and size guide)
- Input engraving text
- Double check order details before submitting (look for typos in engraving text, confirm ring size)
ENSURING YOUR RING SIZE
1. Book a ring fitting session (recommended)
Book your slot here
2. Measure at home with the RightSize App
Click here to download the app
3. Request for Ring Samples
HAND-STAMPED AND LASER ENGRAVING
Hand-stamped refers to our classic hand-stamping method. Done by hand, with a stamp and hammer. Outcome is more organic and characters are impressed into the metal.
Laser engraving involves using a machine to scratch the surface of the metal to create special characters/fonts. Used for engraving non-alphabetic languages (including Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Urdu...)
Avoid harsh chemicals and exposure to water and moisture. Store in a cool dry place.
Let us know of any specific requirements in the Remarks. Please do not make any unnecessary remarks to avoid any delays in your order.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
- Rings are uniquely custom made to each customer and are non-exchangeable.
- Replacements are allowed for valid reasons such as manufacturing defects/errors in engraving/wrong order received. Replacement fees apply.
- Ring sizes are fixed and unable to be resized due to the nature of the material
- We will not be liable for customised rings that are ordered based on estimation of sizes or sloppy measurement methods.
- Refer to our Exchange and Returns Policy for further details