Previously known as the Mean Boy Ring, this is the ring that brings a muted statement to the table. Ever so essential and always timeless with a curved inner surface for the most comfortable fit.
Colours: Silver (Shiny, Matte), Black (Shiny, Matte)
Material: Stainless steel, IP Powdered coating
Sizes: SOAMI Sizes 4 - 10
Women: Size 4-7, Men: Size 8-10
Band Widths: 4mm, 5mm
Feature: Curved inner-side for comfort fit
Half sizes: Not available
Time taken: 10-12 business days for standard engraving, about 2 weeks for non-standard engraving
This is a single ring listing.
HOW TO ORDER?
- Select Engraving Placement: Outside/Inside/Both
- If you have selected options 2-4, select engraving style. If not, select NIL.
- Select ring details
- Determine your size (see below for measurement and size guide)
- Input engraving text
- Double check order details before submitting (look for typos in engraving text, confirm ring size)
ENSURING YOUR RING SIZE
1. Book a ring fitting session (recommended)
Book your slot here
2. Measure at home with the RightSize App
Click here to download the app
3. Request for Ring Samples
STANDARD AND NON STANDARD ENGRAVING
Standard refers to our classic hand-stamping method. Done by hand, with a stamp and hammer. Outcome is more organic and characters are dented into the metal. Font: san-serif, caps 1.5mm height, 1mm width. Special symbols: / . - • ♡ - & | ∞ # (star) (wings)
Non standard involves special characters/fonts that may need to be laser engraved. Many options of fonts available for engraving. Handwritten words, other non-alphabetic languages (including Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Urdu...)
Avoid harsh chemicals and exposure to water and moisture. Store in a cool dry place.
Let us know of any specific requirements in the Remarks. Please do not make any unnecessary remarks to avoid any delays in your order.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
- Rings are uniquely custom made to each customer and are non-exchangeable.
- Replacements are allowed for valid reasons such as manufacturing defects/errors in engraving/wrong order received. Replacement fees apply.
- Ring sizes are fixed and unable to be resized due to the nature of the material
- We will not be liable for customised rings that are ordered based on estimation of sizes or sloppy measurement methods.
- Refer to our Exchange and Returns Policy for further details