Medusa Ring (Black Fire Opal)
She's mad but she's magic.
There's no lie in her fire.
- Charles Bukowski
The Black Fire Opal Necklace carries a seducing dark fire, a familiar resemblance to the Aurora Borealis Northern Lights. For a precious stone from the ground to resemble a magical night sky, this stone symbolises connection - A connection between the highest places and the lowest places. Every single opal stone is individually hand-picked and encased in a sturdy sterling silver frame. The splendour of her fire will mesmerise you.
- Opal stone ethically sourced from India, cast in 925 silver
- Stackable skinny ring
- Size is not adjustable
- We have ring sizes US 6, US 7, US 7.5 available
- Opals are naturally translucent stones with their own fires. Play of colour, transparency and fire glow will vary in each stone. We cannot guarantee exact replicas of the stones photographed.
- Silver oxidises over time. But it is easy to clean.
- Make a thick paste of baking soda+water combination. Rub for 2 minutes and wipe off.
- Avoid swimming in jewellery
- US 6 - 16.5 mm diameter
- US 7 - 17.4 mm diameter
- US 7.5 - 17.75 mm diameter