Heart To Forget Necklace
This heart locket style necklace will be one piece that is hard to forget in her jewellery collection. Both sides can be engraved and you can design the engraving text the way you like it.
*Limited quantities available
Model is wearing the Heart To Forget Necklace in Gold tone.
- Available in Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- Pendant & Chain made from Polished Steel
- Refer to last image for engraving details
- Both sides of heart pendant can be engraved
- Choose from two Text Colours: clear/black (for black text colour option, we fill in the engraved text with black ink.
- Chain length options: 18"
- Pendant: 12mm wide, 2mm thick
- Packed in our ready to gift SOAMI Box
* Model wears 18" chain
HAND STAMPING & LASER ENGRAVING
Hand Stamping: A method performed by hand using steel stamps and a hammer. This technique results in variations in character depth and kerning. The charm in this method of stamping is that it leaves behind an organic, human element in the type, not to be treated as defect. Outcome is more organic as characters are impressed into the metal.
Characters available: Standard Alphanumerics (CAPS), Hebrew Characters, Special Symbols / . - • ♡ - & | ∞ # (star) (wings)
Laser engraving: Done by machine, using a laser beam to burn the surface of the metal. Outcome is a sleek finish, word/image is perfectly engraved. Characters available: Limitless options of fonts available based on your choice, or (consult us for font suggestions), handwritten words, other non-alphabetic languages (including Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Urdu...)
- Let us know in the Remarks if you have any specific requirements. Please do not make any unnecessary remarks to avoid any delays in your order.
- If you have selected any of the Laser Engraved options, after placing your order, email us a jpeg file of your artwork to be engraved along with your Order Number (eg. #2204), over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prolonged exposure to humidity will cause the plating to fade. Keep away from perfume and water, and store in a dry place as best as you can.
10-12 business days to make and deliver. Please expect delays in this period.