Lumière Bevelled Ring (1 Ring)
Lumière means light in French. Each piece beautifully made by artisanal craftsmen, polished with a high shine, finished with a complimentary personalised engraving. This ring can be custom engraved.
Colours: Champagne Rose, French Gold, Silver, Brushed Silver, Matte Black, Shiny Black
- Material: Stainless steel, 18k gold and rose gold plating
- Sizes: SOAMI Sizes 4 - 10 available, some colours available in size 11
Women: Size 4-7, Men: Size 8-10
- Band Widths: 4mm, 5mm
- Feature: Curved inner-side for comfort fit
- Half sizes: Not available
This is a single ring listing. Check out our couple rings listing here.
HOW TO ORDER?
- Select Engraving Placement: Outside/Inside/Both
- If you have selected options 2-4, select engraving style. If not, skip this part.
- Select ring details
- Determine your size (see below for measurement and size guide)
- Input engraving text
- Double check order details before submitting (look for typos in engraving text, confirm ring size)
ENSURING YOUR RING SIZE
1. Measure at home with our guide (Click here for a detailed guide on finding your ring size). Contact Us if you need assistance with this, we will do our best to recommend sizes based on your measurements.
2. Book an appointment
If you are still unsure of your size after home measurement, please Contact Us to arrange for an appointment to try out sizes. We will Whatsapp you the details upon receiving your appointment request.
3. Request for Ring Samples ($10 delivery & pick up fee)
Contact Us to request for ring samples. Let us know which sizes you are in-between.
STANDARD AND NON STANDARD ENGRAVING
Standard refers to our classic hand-stamping method. Done by hand, with a stamp and hammer. Outcome is more organic and characters are dented into the metal. Font: san-serif, caps 1.5mm height, 1mm width. Special symbols: / . - • ♡ - & | ∞ # (star) (wings)
- Non standard involves special characters/fonts that may need to be laser engraved. Many options of fonts available for engraving. Handwritten words, other non-alphabetic languages (including Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Urdu...)
Avoid harsh chemicals and exposure to water and moisture. Store in a cool dry place.
Let us know of any specific requirements in the Remarks. Please do not make any unnecessary remarks to avoid any delays in your order.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
- Rings are uniquely custom made to each customer and are non-exchangeable.
- Replacements are allowed for valid reasons such as manufacturing defects/errors in engraving/wrong order received. Replacement fees apply.
- Ring sizes are fixed and unable to be resized due to the nature of the material
- We will not be liable for customised rings that are ordered based on estimation of sizes or sloppy measurement methods.
- Refer to our Exchange and Returns Policy for further details