With its dashingly utilitarian aesthetic, we present to you a contemporary bangle that unabashedly challenges form and design. Borrowing the century old Buckle Belt mechanism and symbolism, the NOEN Buckle Bangle pays homage to the ageless values of loyalty, strength and protection.
Personalise with a hand-stamped engraving of your initials or a treasured date.
This unisex design comes in 2 sizes.
Materials: Stainless Steel (Matte Silver)
- Buckle mechanism with 3 hole adjustments
Sizing and Dimensions (Comes in 2 sizes)
Regular: 6mm (width), 5.7cm (Diameter across Ø)
Large: 8mm (width), 6cm (Diameter across Ø)
- Modern English font, 1.5mm
- Innerside stamping available
- Products are consciously and ethically made
- Packed in our ready-to-gift SOAMI Box
- Let us know in the Remarks if you have any specific requirements. Please do not make any unnecessary remarks to avoid any delays in your order.
- If you have selected any of the Laser Engraved options, after placing your order, email us a jpeg file of your artwork to be engraved along with your Order Number (eg. #2204), over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAND STAMPING & LASER ENGRAVING
Hand Stamping: A method performed by hand using steel stamps and a hammer. This technique results in variations in character depth and kerning. The charm in this method of stamping is that it leaves behind an organic, human element in the type, not to be treated as defect. Outcome is more organic as characters are dented into the metal.
Characters available: Standard Alphanumerics (CAPS), Hebrew Characters, Special Symbols / . - • ♡ - & | ∞ # (star) (wings)
- Laser engraving: Done by machine, using a laser beam to burn the surface of the metal. Outcome is a sleek finish, word/image is perfectly engraved. Characters available: Limitless options of fonts available based on your choice, or (consult us for font suggestions), handwritten words, other non-alphabetic languages (including Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Urdu...)
As these are done by hand, please give it some time for the product to reach you. Customised engraving takes up to 2.5 weeks.