We accept returns and exchanges within 7 days of purchase with these conditions:
- The jewellery is in its original condition.
- Proof of purchase must be provided
- Return and exchanges can only be done once.
- The process may take up to 14 business days.
- Bespoke or personalised jewellery items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All gift card purchases are final and non-refundable.
- We are not able to accommodate urgent requests.
- Customers are responsible for covering any shipping costs, and we strongly advise selecting a shipping option with tracking capabilities. We will not be liable for packages lost during transit.
- Sales items or discounted items are final and non-refundable
All jewellery items come with a 6 month warranty against manufacturing defects. Exception: Permanent Jewellery (1 month warranty applies).
The warranty against defects does not cover loss, damage, breakage, changes in appearance, kinks, or gradual degradation due to wear and tear. Repair services are available and is subjected to an assessment of item. Do note that repair work outside or warranty period is chargeable.
3. Sizing and Adjustments
We offer complimentary sizing adjustments for solid gold rings within 14 days of purchase.
- Sizing adjustments needed after this period may incur a fee.
- We are unable to offer sizing and adjustments to rings that are not solid gold, such as demi-fine rings.
4. Bespoke Jewellery Orders
- Bespoke orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Bespoke orders come with :
- 2 complimentary revision discussions, 1.5 hour per discussion
- 2 design drafts
- Revisions should be reasonably close to the original design, subject to our design consultant’s approval, and within our manufacturing capabilities.
- Extra revisions can be made at a fee.
- Revisions may incur additional charges due to additional materials and craftsmanship.
5. Personalised designs and engravings
Items with personalised designs and engravings cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. Please review your order to ensure personalised requests are correctly entered before completing your purchase.
6. Permanent Jewellery Experience
- A non-refundable deposit of $30 is required to secure a booking
- Cancellations are allowed at least 12 hour(s) before the experience
- Any rescheduling is to be arranged for, before the experience. The deposit will be forfeited if you do not turn up at your appointment time.
For more information on permanent jewellery experience, see here.
6. Shipping and Delivery
We offer various shipping options, and the cost may vary depending on the method chosen.
In-stock products will be shipped within 3-7 business days. Made to order items may take slightly longer.
7. Care and Maintenance
- Handle your jewellery gently.
- Remove your jewellery before sleeping, submerging in water or exercising to avoid significant wear and tear or potential loss.
- To clean your jewellery, use a jewellery polishing cloth.
- Store in a cool, dry place, or in jewellery box.
- Keep away from rough surfaces (such as keys) that may scratch your item, abrasive chemicals (such as perfume, chlorine) and moisture
We adhere to strict security measures to protect your online transactions.
The information provided in this policy is subject to change without notice. Please refer to our website or contact us for the most up-to-date policies.
Any other queries, please contact us first via SOAMI inbox located and the corner of our website.