SOAMI is pleased to offer BONDED™, Repair, Clean, Engagement & Wedding Consultation and Fine Jewellery Consultation services (‘Services’) at our SOAMI Boutique. These terms and conditions govern your booking and use of such services.
By booking or using our Services you indicate that you have read, understood and accept:
- a) These terms and conditions;
- b) Our Website terms and Conditions; and
If you have any questions about the Services we offer or the information included in these terms and conditions, please contact our customer service team at;
+65 8031 3068
Bookings for SOAMI Services can be made online following the steps below, in-store or by contacting our customer service team at https://www.soami.co/pages/contact-us
- a) Select your service, location and preferred time and date
- b) Place a booking deposit of $30, which will be non-refundable in case of cancellation within 24 hours, late attendance or no show
You will receive a booking confirmation email at the time of booking and a reminder email on the day of your appointment. Please ensure you provide the correct contact details at the time of booking.
Services are payable at the time of your appointment. For some Services, a credit card is required to secure an appointment time, which will be charged in the event of cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, late attendance or no-show.
- A $30 deposit is required to secure an appointment.
- Appointments can be rescheduled or cancelled up to 24 hours before a booking, subject to availability.
- In case of late attendance, no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, the following fees apply: $50 for a single BONDED™ appointment, $100 for double BONDED™ appointments, and $30 for a RE-BONDED™ Aftercare appointment.
- By reserving an appointment, clients consent to sharing their details, which are kept secure and used for providing updates on our products and services.
- Clients must be 16 years or older, or 13-16 years with a guardian present.
BONDED APPOINTMENT CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
In case of late attendance, no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, the following fees apply: $30 for single BONDED™ appointments, $60 for double BONDED™ appointments, and $20 for Aftercare appointments. Appointments may be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the booked appointment, however, are subject to availability.
To reschedule or cancel your appointment, contact our customer service team at:
+65 8031 3068
We reserve the right to cancel your appointment for any reason and at any time, without notice to you. If we do so, we will provide you with a refund of the booking deposit to your original payment method.
LATE ARRIVALS OR NO SHOWS
Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to a BONDED™ appointment in order to complete a waiver.
If you are more than 5 minutes late to your BONDED™ appointment, your appointment length will be shortened to ensure there is no disruption to the subsequent schedule. If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and a cancellation fee of $30 applies.
If you do not show up to your booked appointment, your appointment will automatically be cancelled and a cancellation fee of $30 applies.
If your BONDED™ jewellery breaks within 1 month of your initial appointment, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com to arrange an Aftercare appointment, where our team will assess if your piece can be re-welded. Make sure you keep your chain safe in the meantime.
If your chain breaks after the 1 month warranty period, breakage will be considered natural wear and tear and we won't be able to offer store credit or a refund. However, you may book a BONDED™ Aftercare appointment to have your bracelet re-welded (if possible) at a cost of $20.
All SOAMI products come with a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. In addition to this, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Singapore Consumer Law.
Consumers are not entitled to Warranty and remedies of the Consumer Law if:
- The consumer had damaged the item.
- The consumer had misused the item and caused the fault.
- The consumer had tried to repair the item himself or had someone else try to repair it, and in the process damaged it.
- The consumer had been informed about the fault before he bought the item.
- The consumer had changed his mind and no longer wanted the item.
- The fault is due to wear and tear.
In the case of an engagement or repair appointment, if you are unable to attend, please provide 24 hours notice so we may release or reschedule the appointment time.