What personal information do we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact information;
- Demographic information; and/or
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
When do we collect your personal information
Collection of your personal information can occur in the following instances:
- Accessing and using our website;
- Interactions with one of our team members; and/or
- During purchases, promotions, competitions, special events.
Why do we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information so that we can action the following (“Purpose”):
- Providing you with products and services that you have requested from us;
- Communicating with you; and/or
- Carrying out administration, marketing, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research.
How can you access and change your personal information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the website at www.soami.co.
You may unsubscribe from our emailing list at any time by opening an email we sent you and clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
When you access and use our website, our servers may automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.